Lincoln really loved Zerrin and would hug him all the time.
Lincoln loves to wear shoes, his own or any shoes that are left out. He had a great time constantly wearing his cousins shoes while they were here.

He is also obsessed with this toy motorcycle. It can be found gripped tightly in his little hand the majority of the time. He likes to hold it while falling asleep at night and play with it when he wakes up in the morning. Ben was trying to get a good picture of it, but Lincoln wouldn't relinquish his hold.
6 comments:
I LOVE that last picture!!! Can't wait to see him!
Licoln! I love you you cutie boy! Miss him <3
Uhh I mean Lincoln. Sorry Buddy.
I LOVE his motorcycle obsession! SO very cute!
Yeah! How did I miss that you posted? Thanks for the latest pics and keep up the good work. ;)
Kaelani LOVES other peoples shoes too, especially mine, high-heels that I never wear. I bet Lincoln would love a pair also! ;-)...you could use it for black mail later in life. lol
Post a Comment