Yes I realize my post was very overwhelming to read...it took me like 12 hours to compose it:) Actually I might not be kidding. Anyway, I'm glad you liked my birthday disclaimer I sent to you. If you are lucky, I'll have the same chaos in my life next year and we can do it all over again...haha. Anyway, Lincoln is looking so much like I remember your baby photos looking like. I wouldn't know what its like to have a child with any resemblance of me. I want to see what you are looking like prego these days in your next post.
Ashley- I check back every couple of days to see these cute pictures, but I think I am ready for some more... I might start harrassing you to post more often. Sorry...
7 comments:
I love that Lincoln attacks babies.
What a cute grandson I have
I love the one of him coming down the slide, that look on his face is priceless!
Yes Ashley! Keep posting! He is so cute.
He looks like a little soldier in the jeep.
Yes I realize my post was very overwhelming to read...it took me like 12 hours to compose it:) Actually I might not be kidding. Anyway, I'm glad you liked my birthday disclaimer I sent to you. If you are lucky, I'll have the same chaos in my life next year and we can do it all over again...haha. Anyway, Lincoln is looking so much like I remember your baby photos looking like. I wouldn't know what its like to have a child with any resemblance of me. I want to see what you are looking like prego these days in your next post.
Ashley- I check back every couple of days to see these cute pictures, but I think I am ready for some more... I might start harrassing you to post more often. Sorry...
Post a Comment