HOORAY - a brother for Lincoln will be perfect!!
Two boys! Two boys! WOOT WOOT! It's crazy, wild fun!
And I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations! My sister in law Anna (Jared's wife) is also due in November, and today just found out she's having a girl!
Boys are the best. Horray!
Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!
awesome! congrats!
I found out you were prego from my Aunt Tricia....hello??! Cell phones!! Congrats...you will be just a month later than me
Hurray a boy!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
HOORAY - a brother for Lincoln will be perfect!!
Two boys! Two boys! WOOT WOOT! It's crazy, wild fun!
And I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations! My sister in law Anna (Jared's wife) is also due in November, and today just found out she's having a girl!
Boys are the best. Horray!
Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!
awesome! congrats!
I found out you were prego from my Aunt Tricia....hello??! Cell phones!! Congrats...you will be just a month later than me
Hurray a boy!!
Post a Comment