I decided to finally post a few of the pictures from Christmas! Pulling the bowls out of the cupboard is still one of his favorite things to do.
He was obsessed with this candy cane for about two weeks, until I finally threw it away.
I don't know what I said here to get this sort of response from Ben's parents and Lincoln.
Yes, I was this excited to get toilet brush holders to match my upstairs bathrooms.
Lincoln with all his loot! But he didn't care about any of it unless he could stick it in his mouth. I am glad he has moved out of this phase.
5 comments:
Were remember being there right after Christmas. Thanks for the fun time. I remember shoveling a lot of snow. That is a real Christmas in Utah.
Did he get a toilet brush also so he would feel left out? lol Amazing how spoiled they are at such a young age huh?
Okay, I need to read my comment before posting it - Let me try again.
Did he get a toilet bruch so he wouldN'T feel left out? lol Amazing how spoiled they are at such a young age huh?
I think that was better.
better late than never! fun pictures!
I agree with Monica, better late than never. Lincoln is such a cutie!
Post a Comment