Last month Lincoln turned ONE! We had a birthday party for him that night with family and few friends. I can't believe my little baby is already one. This year went by way too quickly. (He is blowing kisses in this picture)
Lincoln got his own piece of pizza and he was very excited!
His favorite gift was this workbench from Grandma and Grandpa Jones.
When I tried to make him open his next gift, he was confused why we took his workbench away from him when he just started playing with it.
Then when other kids started to play with it, the crying began.
He got his workbench back and shared it with his friend Izzi.
He loved his cupcake, even if every picture we have says differently.
Jed, Jill, Shelby and Taylor were there.
So was his friend Harry. Harry's parents and sister were there also, but we didn't get a good picture of all of them.
Travis, Emily and Elise came, but Elise was busy playing with the toys during picture time.
Ben's Aunt Sally and Uncle Joe with there also. Lincoln loves Sally and Joe, and they love him.
Ben's parents were there also, but for some reason we didn't get a picture of them either.
10 comments:
ASHLEY!!!! I can't believe your baby is one either! He is beyond cute and I'm glad you had a fun party for that sweet boy. When will I get to see him again?
U is for the Ugly picture of me you posted!
Happy Birthday Lincoln!
Loving the pictures.
Happy birthday to Lincoln!
What a fun Birthday! I love the picture of him looking confused when you took the toy away. Give Lincoln a hug for me.
HE is DARLING!
That did go by W-A-Y to quickly!
I love one-year-old birthdays!!! He is adorable, of course!
How has no one commented on the
2nd picture you posted? That is Ashley all the way.
I LOVE first birthday parties! They are so confused with everything going on, it's so funny! He is such a doll!!!
Cute pictures, Ashley!
And I like your old blog, too! :)
Post a Comment