Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Crib

This is the fifth time I have tried to post these pictures! Lincoln finally got a crib! Okay, this was about two months ago. He has been sleeping in a Pack and Play, which actually I would have kept doing but you can't pass up a good deal on a crib. Here is the Photo Shoot of his first experience in a crib. PS - He had a haircut the day after we took these pictures, so he looks less homeless now.









10 comments:

Emily said...

Yay, you finally blogged! Lincoln looks so cute in these pics (duh, doesn't he always)

Brittany said...

Cute boy and cute crib!

Stephanie said...

Did you steal that cute quilt from Brittany?? I swear I drooled over it this summer at her house. Cute baby child by the way. He's getting so big!

Ashley said...

I may or may not have stolen that quilt. Just Kidding, Britt gave it to me when I was there after Halloween. We were switching out all the kids clothes and making room for the baby clothes, so it was a good time to ask.

kimball said...

Precious pictures of our grandbaby. I can't wait to see you in person.

Jessica said...

C-U-T-E! We need to get them together again to play!

Natalie said...

Such cute pics! He is so precious Ash. You are so funny about him looking homeless. He just looks like a cute baby to me. :)

Hema and Becky said...

He is so cute! I love the quilt too!

Alicia said...

Sweet! I love it! I love and miss my little Linky!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute love it!st