what a cutie!
awesome! I can't believe he's getting so big and 'grown up'! I loved the drool spot on his monkey shirt! so cute.
I am so glad you posted them all!! Thanks for the ones you sent too. We are loving them- even Buddy.
Wow this is a ton of pics! My favorites are the ones with the giant rubber duck where Lincoln is giving it a look like, "What in the heck?!)
Those are my favorite too. Generally I wouldn't have been a fan of the bathtub pictures, but those are so funny.
I am officially blog stalking you.
I like the duck ones best - so you did well in the bathroom photos - especially the one with him looking at it - Wow this is way bigger than the ones in my tub!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a cutie!
awesome! I can't believe he's getting so big and 'grown up'!
I loved the drool spot on his monkey shirt! so cute.
I am so glad you posted them all!! Thanks for the ones you sent too. We are loving them- even Buddy.
Wow this is a ton of pics! My favorites are the ones with the giant rubber duck where Lincoln is giving it a look like, "What in the heck?!)
Those are my favorite too. Generally I wouldn't have been a fan of the bathtub pictures, but those are so funny.
I am officially blog stalking you.
I like the duck ones best - so you did well in the bathroom photos - especially the one with him looking at it - Wow this is way bigger than the ones in my tub!
Post a Comment