Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Six Months!

Today Lincoln is Six Months Old! Ben's mom took these pictures of Lincoln this morning.



For all my loyal fans I have been a horrible blogger because we no longer have internet at our house. We will be getting it sometime in the not to distant future. I know you are all on the edge of your seat wanting to see updated house pictures, trust me it looks awesome. I should just save the pictures on a disc and take them into work with me, but that would require some advanced planning.

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

He is so dang cute! I love that kid so much and wish we lived closer so that our boys could be BFF's!

kimball said...

I miss my grandbaby.

Luisa said...

He looks SO much older since we saw him! Crazy how fast the time goes by.
Yes, I totally checked in hoping to see house pictures. Get on the move with that sista.

Natalie said...

I love the middle picture! I miss Lincoln.