I can't get over all that gorgeous hair! I love the picture with him sucking his finger...too cute!
He is seriously SO HANDSOME! One of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!
I can't handle the cuteness!!! Seriously such a beautiful boy. Are you just sooo happy and soo tired?! Keep the pics coming in all your spare time ;)
I love that he is sleeping even getting his hair washed!! Amazing! He is very cute!
SO cute and I love all the dark hair!
What a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him.
ahhh!! he has so much hair, cant wait to meet him.
I love Love LOVE him! He is so dang cute. I can't even get over all that adorable hair. What a sweetie!
awwww new baby i love you!
Thanks Ash for posting more in all your spare time. :) Get some rest and cuddle that boy for me.
he is a dream...so handsome. Hope you are having fun, and feeling good
I'm so glad you posted these! So cute! Makes me wish I could just go to the hopsital and pick one up to take home!
My nephew is so adorable! Thanks for posting more pictures! I love it and can't wait to hold the little guy myself! Hope you're recovering well and getting some rest when you can! Lots of love and hugs to all!
oh he is so adorable!!! I love all of his hair! Congratulations! You'll be such a wonderful mommy!!!
i just love lil' binkon! he really is a cute kid! can't wait to hold him again!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I can't get over all that gorgeous hair! I love the picture with him sucking his finger...too cute!
He is seriously SO HANDSOME! One of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!
I can't handle the cuteness!!! Seriously such a beautiful boy. Are you just sooo happy and soo tired?! Keep the pics coming in all your spare time ;)
I love that he is sleeping even getting his hair washed!! Amazing! He is very cute!
SO cute and I love all the dark hair!
What a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him.
ahhh!! he has so much hair, cant wait to meet him.
I love Love LOVE him! He is so dang cute. I can't even get over all that adorable hair. What a sweetie!
awwww new baby i love you!
Thanks Ash for posting more in all your spare time. :) Get some rest and cuddle that boy for me.
he is a dream...so handsome. Hope you are having fun, and feeling good
I'm so glad you posted these! So cute! Makes me wish I could just go to the hopsital and pick one up to take home!
My nephew is so adorable! Thanks for posting more pictures! I love it and can't wait to hold the little guy myself! Hope you're recovering well and getting some rest when you can! Lots of love and hugs to all!
oh he is so adorable!!! I love all of his hair! Congratulations! You'll be such a wonderful mommy!!!
i just love lil' binkon! he really is a cute kid! can't wait to hold him again!
Post a Comment