Congrats!! I love all of his hair!!
He is perfect!! Congratulations!
AHHH!!! Finally....congrats! A new friend for Turner
Yea!! How awesome is that?!! We are so happy for you! Feb 17th is a great day to remember!!
He is so cute, I love all his hair! We can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations!
ahhhhh! MY BABY!!! I want to hold him! He is so so precious!
I am really holding back so I don't jump in the car and head up to meet him! He is precious!
What a cute, fat little boy with tons of hair!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute!
ahhhhhh!!!!! I LOVE him!!! Can I come visit? Okay, I am calling you in the morning, you're still at the hospital, right? M and I will be out running errands so we must come see you! Love you guys!!! he is ADORable!!
Congrats! He is so cute and I love the name!
Beautiful baby!! Congratulations, Mom and Dad!
Thanks for giving me such a handsome grandson. I am so excited to have another baby to hold, love, spoil, and care for. Life is good.......
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congrats!! I love all of his hair!!
He is perfect!! Congratulations!
AHHH!!! Finally....congrats! A new friend for Turner
Yea!! How awesome is that?!! We are so happy for you! Feb 17th is a great day to remember!!
He is so cute, I love all his hair! We can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations!
ahhhhh! MY BABY!!! I want to hold him! He is so so precious!
I am really holding back so I don't jump in the car and head up to meet him! He is precious!
What a cute, fat little boy with tons of hair!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute!
ahhhhhh!!!!! I LOVE him!!! Can I come visit? Okay, I am calling you in the morning, you're still at the hospital, right? M and I will be out running errands so we must come see you! Love you guys!!! he is ADORable!!
Congrats! He is so cute and I love the name!
Beautiful baby!! Congratulations, Mom and Dad!
Thanks for giving me such a handsome grandson. I am so excited to have another baby to hold, love, spoil, and care for. Life is good.......
Post a Comment