You look great, Ashley. I know you probably FEEL huge, but you don't look that big, for being 39 weeks, and all.... Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress! I wish I was there to meet the little guy... so take Lots and Lots and Lots of pics!
You look like...uh...you are ready to pop! Just kidding. :) You look good Ash. We are all so excited for him to come out and play.
Tonight when I was tucking Madison in she said in a really excited voice "Only one more week from tomorrow mom until Ashley has her baby". It was so cute. So tell him not to let her down and be born by then. Thanks....
Yay! Only a week left. Trust me, the baby is much more difficult to care for on the outside, so there will be days you miss feeling huge and ready to pop. (But it's so worth it!) Love you guys!!
Hey little momma, I am so excited to get that baby here I can hardly sleep, and I am not the pregnant one, go figure. One week, I hope it goes by quickly. Life will never be the same it just gets better and better. I am so looking forward to THAT phone call.
9 comments:
You look great, Ashley. I know you probably FEEL huge, but you don't look that big, for being 39 weeks, and all....
Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress! I wish I was there to meet the little guy... so take Lots and Lots and Lots of pics!
You look like...uh...you are ready to pop! Just kidding. :) You look good Ash. We are all so excited for him to come out and play.
Tonight when I was tucking Madison in she said in a really excited voice "Only one more week from tomorrow mom until Ashley has her baby". It was so cute. So tell him not to let her down and be born by then. Thanks....
you look HOT!
hey hey big mama! sorry, that was uncalled for- but really when you're about to have a baby is it?? :)
i am so so so EXCITED!!
Yay! Only a week left. Trust me, the baby is much more difficult to care for on the outside, so there will be days you miss feeling huge and ready to pop. (But it's so worth it!) Love you guys!!
Yea! Let's see that little guy! You really do look GREAT! I love the pregnant bump!
You look great. Good luck! You are going to love your new little man. There is nothing better!
Hey little momma, I am so excited to get that baby here I can hardly sleep, and I am not the pregnant one, go figure. One week, I hope it goes by quickly. Life will never be the same it just gets better and better. I am so looking forward to THAT phone call.
WOW! I can't believe you have one week left! you look good for 39 weeks. I hope you guys are doing well and i wish you the best of luck!
Post a Comment