Friday, February 19, 2010

Lincoln Henry Jones

This is to tide you over for now. Also, we were having trouble deciding Lincoln's middle name for the last couple of days, but it is now officially Lincoln Henry Jones.

8 comments:

BethAnn Jones said...

what a precious baby boy. I am so excited to watch the three of you grow as a family. There is nothing quite as wonderful as a new baby. Enjoy every minute of it, it passes so quickly. I love you guys. I am looking forward to more pictures too.

Stephanie said...

Here comes another gushy comment from me but come on! Look at my precious, adorable nephew!!! I love him and wish I could hold him so bad!!!

Alicia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I want to hold him so much, too! Steph, I feel your pain! What an adorable little guy. I can't wait to see him this summer and be able to hug and kiss on him.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Ashley!

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to sob! That has got to be the cutest little dood I have EVER seen. He's practically perfect in every way! Nice work mom and day!!!

Amy said...

Ah Ashley...so precious. Congratulations! Interesting that his name is Lincoln and not Blaise... ;)

Jessica F. said...

He is the most precious thing ever! I hope you are having the time of your life holding that sweet little musher... they grow way too fast!

K-Cos said...

Yeah! Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Thomas said...

Cute!!