
Don't worry, I am aware I am a horrible blogger. I like to think that once I have this baby I will be a lot better. We had a great Christmas and I will be blogging about it with pictures sometime in the near future, but until then I thought I would let you know we are still alive. Today is a great day! This morning I woke up (which that alone usually puts me in a bad mood) and just felt like today was going to be a good day. Then when I left for work I ran into the best thing in the world...FOG! Fog is my favorite weather. I don't even know if I am saying that correctly, or if fog counts as a type of weather. I think it must have something to do with growing up in Bakersfield and having fog delays from school. Hopefully everyone else is having a good day too.
3 comments:
I am actually! And I too love fog for probably the same reasons. We get vog here and it's supposed to be really bad for you because vog apparently comes from volcanic ashes from neighoring islands but I love it. :) glad you're having a good one. :)
I love fog too. Bakersfields "white" Christmas!
I love the fog as well! Hooray for Valley fog! Although I don't ever remember school being delayed. I think fog just feels like home.
Post a Comment