I have been meaning to take pictures every week or two of my growing stomach, but it took flattery from Natalie for it to actually happen. Here I am in all my glory. I will be 29 weeks in two days, so we can just imagine how much bigger I will get in the next 11 weeks.
11 comments:
Very Cute! Now keep digging out that old polaroid and taking a snapshot every week for our viewing enjoyment! Love you!
you look great!
It's so cool and fun to see you pregnant!!! You are pregnant ash. You are going to have a baby!! I think it just hit me. Post more pictures as you get further along and I'll make sure to flatter away!
I LOVE prego pictures of people. You look ESPECIALLY cute!
Awwww, look at you! You look great!
yes! come and show that baby bump off at the sweater party this sunday, ok!?
Awesome! Thanks for posting and you are so cute. I can't believe how fast time is flying. He will be here before you know it. What else do I need you to post about? Hmmmm.... Hey why not take a picture of a certain house and show it? Just an idea...
You must be carrying that baby in your back, 'cause that is one small 29 week bump!! I love that you actually look prego though--- I think it's the cutest thing ever!!!
You look great! You aren't big at all...I feel huge and getting bigger by the second. Seriously we should hang out some time, you never know it might be fun. :)
denene
I am so happy to see this picture...I have been wanting to see your pregnant self...you look so cute Ash:) I can't believe you are pregnant!
Looking cute Ash!! Time for another picture ;-)
Hope you are doing well! We are hoping to swing a visit to Grandmas house in March when we help Susan and Fred with their first shipment of household goods. Hopefully you will be around to bump into.
Congrats! We R super excited for you and Ben!
Post a Comment