Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scrabble

Ben and I like to play Scrabble against each other on Facebook. Tonight we were playing a pretty evenly tied game, when I made a fatal error at the end. I made the word "rind" as you can see on the top left hand side of the screen. I thought I was safe since Ben only had 6 letters left and I was in the lead. Ben then played the word "amateur" using all of his letters on a triple word score thus blowing me out of the water. Before sending it to me he said "Don't take this personally, but...." I thought it was the best end of a game ever. Too bad it wasn't me who played it.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

nerds.

how many points would i get for that one?

hehe

i think i'm so funny.

but that is pretty awesome that he could end the game that way. it's movie material.

Roeckers said...

How fun!! Jake will never play word games with me. I have talked him into a few times, but only if it is with Grandma Hill.

Good job Ben!

Unknown said...

i love playing this with my mom... phil refuses to get on facebook! we'll have to play and you can beat me.

Nate and Julie said...

that is pretty fantastic! we are definitely scrabble nerds around here, but are yet to venture into the world of facebook scrabble. you may have inspired me though.

kimball said...

I can't believe Ashley let Ben win. That is rare for her.

The Pixton Family said...

I love scrabble, but Jim always wins.

Alicia said...

There's only one word for that... AWESOME!

Natalie said...

I need to see a picture of you pregnant Ash. Mom said you are so cute. Pretty please????