Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a BOY!

Today we found out we are having a boy. We are so excited. I love all of my little nephews and probably wouldn't know what to do if I had a girl. Now all we have to do is agree on a name!!!

12 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Can't say I am surprised! I too am a little biased toward boys! (SHH! Please don't tell my daughter)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Now everything can be manly! Good luck on a name.

mckay said...

Congratulations!!! A wild little boy! YAY!

Stephanie said...

chahoooo asher has a little friend!!!

Roeckers said...

Madison goes on to be the only girl! I am sure she won't mind being spoiled a little longer...and I am sure the boy cousins are thrilled to welcome another lil man into the family!
Congrats!!

Natalie said...

Jason cheered when I said it was a boy. I think he sees it as a contest and the boys are winning!

Ashley said...

I love Jason.

Jessica F. said...

Hip hip horray for boys!

Chelsea said...

congrats! Boys are so fun! Great way to start the fam....

Kate said...

yayyyy!! I am so excited for you guys!! Now I have to start thinking up cute boy things to make for him!!

My Life as a Dog said...

Hey! Congrats! You will make excellent parents!

Hema and Becky said...

Boys are so super fun!! So happy for you. When is the shower??