Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bikes and Las Vegas

Last week we went to Las Vegas to attend a bike trade show with our friends. Ben's friend is the manager of a shop here in Utah and got us passes to attend. We had a great time and got to attend a professional cyclocross race while we were there.



Trina and I excited to attend the trade show. I think this is the first picture I have posted of me being pregnant.


This is the bike Ben wants


And this is the bike that I want


But the best part was getting to see these little boys and their brother Jackson. Jackson isn't in any of the pictures cause he was at school each time the camera was pulled out.




We even had time to eat at our favorite breakfast place The New Day Cafe. Isaac kept eating all of the lemons at the table and then making this cute face.


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun!! And hooray for pregnant Ashley!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisah said...

I love the pic of Isaac eating that lemon. He is soooo cute! You look great Ash!

Monica said...

Cute little prego belly! When do you find out what you are having? We can't wait!

Jessica F. said...

I am been waiting patiently for you to mention SOMETHING about being pregnant. When are you do? I need WAY more details. You look fantastic!

Roeckers said...

OK so you break the news and give no details! What's up with that?! Whens the lil one expected?

Love the Isaac pics our boys do the same thing. They love lemons, but make the sourest faces while enjoying them.

Ashley said...

I do realize that I have not done a great job at spreading the news of being pregnant. Mostly it's because I am a horrible blogger. I am due February 19th, which means that I am 20 weeks. We find out a week from today what we are having.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

PREGNANT.....you are going to be the best mom ever...congrats on the big news