
Ben and I happened to be in Hollywood the weekend of the Oscars. We actually left Saturday afternoon, so we didn't get to be there for the Oscar madness. We did get to walk around the day before and see some behind the scenes excitement.




On Friday we went to see Jay Leno. His guests were not that amazing (Meredith Viera, Chris Isaac) but we had a great time. We got to sit in the third row and shake hands with Jay. If you happened to be watching, yes that was Ben you saw at the very beginning. For those of you who missed it come to our house and we will show you.
4 comments:
I hope this trip has not effected who you are...now that you are all famous and stuff! Don't forget me, I knew you when....
Fun trip!!!!
i saw it! and ben was on a lot. that was so weird to see you guys on tv.
once again, it is a priviledge being related to you!
These guys need to update their blog!
Post a Comment