Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grandma Hill

It should come as no surprise to some that I am a little obsessed with my Grandma. She has been having some medical problems for the last couple months, but it seems as if things are looking up now. Here is a picture of Ben and I with our favorite person.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

tell grandma hill hello!

Lisah said...

Oh I sure love your grandma hill.

Hema and Becky said...

Isn't it interesting that we appreciate our grandparents so much more as we get older?? I wish I had taken better advantage of time with my grandma's before they passed away.

Jessica F. said...

Oh how I LOVE your grandma! She is the best!

Nate and Julie said...

I love Grandma Hill as well! Tell her hi from Nate and I!

Kami Schultz said...

I think everyone loves Grandma Hill. :) Glad to know she's doing better!!

Brittany said...

thank goodness that grandma hill is one of your favorite people... what would she do without you ash? i am SO glad you live there.

Stephanie said...

yeah me too- in all of those updates we get about her i keep thinking how glad i am that you are there to make up for the fact that all i can do to help is send her chocolates that she probably cant even eat right now! you are a good good granddaughter and person ash.