
This weekend Ben and I were in Salt Lake visiting my aunt and she asked us if we would go up to the canyon and collect some leaves for her. We agreed, but didn't have the best attitude. We drove up the canyon past Hogle Zoo and it was beautiful. Surprisingly we had a pretty good time. We just hiked around looking for the most colorful leaves. Afterwards when we got home I told Ben I wanted to do it again and put a bowl of leaves in our house. Ben just stared at me and then said "where would you put them?" I thought about it for a while and then realized we don't have the style of house where a bowl of leaves would look very cool. I guess we will just have to wait until next year and help my aunt out again.
6 comments:
come one- a bowl of dried leave and coke- it could happen! :)
it was a good thought though. which aunt did you visit- aunt donna?
I love fall leaves! Maybe I'll copy your idea...err...your aunt's idea.
Steph yes it was aunt donna
Ashley... love the picture... love the story... will be in Utah on Thursday.
I can't wait until our leaves start turning here! I love fall!!!
come on ash i am waiting for pics of wonderwoman
Post a Comment