Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ben is Hot!

Ben likes to go mountain biking late at night in the cold. I know, he is intense. He has a light that attaches to his helmet so he won't die. I warn him everytime when he leaves not to die or I will kill him. The other night before he left I made him do a photo shoot of his sweet outfit. Isn't my husband good looking? He looks very manly and outdoorsy (is that a word?).


And yes that is spandex he is wearing under his shorts. Remember we live in Utah and it is cold at night.

6 comments:

Jacob F. Roecker said...

Seeing this photo makes me feel normal. I don't have any fancy spandex and so I usually just wore shorts with long socks.

In fact, it seems that we've got quite a bit in common with you folks. Chrissy noticed that you've still got pictures lying on your floor that haven't been hung up yet. We've got several of those here as well. She's says ours can stay because yours are still there too--and you've lived in your house longer than we've lived in ours.

Chrissy doesn't want to put holes in the walls that maybe someday (like in three years) we'll have to fill in. Are you having the same problem there?

I say hang them up! Go bike riding and wear spandex & shorts!

I wonder---Is all this genetic?

Off to sell cute barrettes online--come visit. http://clips.roeckerfam.com

Unknown said...

why don't you where spandex and join him??? you are hot too!

Stephanie said...

i agree with nicole! oh yeah, and if you do it, please photograph it as well, thanks.

Annalise said...

Oww Oww! (That's me cat-calling)

Hey we do need to hang out. We should do a cracker barrel run!

Lisah said...

Great minds think alike because I was wondering the same thing! I am wondering in the summer if just a speedo is worn because it does get hot in Utah too! :) I love the pictures on the floor. You have only been married 4 months... you need time for placement! I may be coming to Utah... call me when you get a second!

Emily said...

H O T !