Ben and I spent last week in Newport with my family for our Family Reunion. We had a great time relaxing and spending time with the fam. On Friday we drove to Ben's sisters house and spent the night with them. We kept forgetting to take pictures except for one day at the beach where we only took pictures of other people. So here are some pictures of cute family members at the beach.
Looking cute with sand in his eyebrow


Trying to share some sand with Ben.

Being buried is so much fun!

Getting sand in your eyes is not fun

Good looking grandma and a happy girl

11 comments:
Cute pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. Most of our pictures are at the beach too. :-)
looks so fun! I am glad you got a little vacation in before work starts and all that good stuff!
apparently ambrose wasnt there... :)
He was asleep under a blanket when the camera was out. Sorry
Sounds like a great time! Isn't being with family the best?? I am excited to see you on Saturday!
I've got a technique to let folks view who's visiting their blog and figured I'd share--you might be suprised at just who's reading about you.
Take a look
Click here
how fun...your wedding was so pretty too....im also glad you are back in p town....
so ash, this new blog is hoppin. quit acting like me and update your blog.
Hey Ashley, a new couple and their daughters just moved into my ward. Lauren and Jeff Shaw ring any bells?
ashley... how about if you post some pictures of your condo since i have never seen it before. i have no way to imagine where you live...
I just saw Brandi's comment...I just talked to Lauren and she told me she met Brandi in their new ward...small world!
P.S. Call me back jerk!
Post a Comment