What a beautiful bride!! I love the colors you did at your wedding! We are excited about your new blog and to have you living closer! We need to have you over for dinner!
Love the pix! thanks for the invite to check out your blog! You can check mine out if you want: djtaylornews.blogspot.com Thanks for the laughs last night:) jessica
it is about stinkin' time you put pictures up from the wedding. We've all been waiting in suspense. You look so pretty, I never thought I'd see you with an updo!!!! Hope married life is treating you well!
Yeah! I'm so glad you finally posted some pictures. You guys look great and I'm glad you live so close to us now. We still need to have you over for smores.
wow - ashley you look beautiful!! congrats!! i just saw your fly sis steph on the island. we should have a campus park reunion sometime with all the peeps!
yoohoo! I stalked you from Nicole. YOU ARE MARRIED?! Wow! congrats ashley! This is awesome! Kyle and I owe you a nice wedding gift from all those bucks you saved us at Kinkos! need your address! chellwoodburyatyahoodotcom
20 comments:
FINALLY!!! I'm so excited about your new blog. Your pictures are gorgeous!
Ash! The pics are beautiful! You look gorgeous! Did Voodoo do your eyebrows? haha. Anyway, email me your new address so I can send your gift. Love ya!
I love your bouquet...especially in Ben's hands as he is getting a drink. You look beautiful!
I am so glad you finally put on some pictures! I was so glad I could come to your wedding. You seriously LOOKED BEAUTIFUL! I sure miss you!
So pretty!! I love your colors!! What a great day!
What a beautiful bride!! I love the colors you did at your wedding! We are excited about your new blog and to have you living closer! We need to have you over for dinner!
Yahoo!!! Photos!!! The masses here are appeased!
Love the pix! thanks for the invite to check out your blog! You can check mine out if you want:
djtaylornews.blogspot.com
Thanks for the laughs last night:)
jessica
last night was fun! we get together more often... good luck with the job hunt!
it is about stinkin' time you put pictures up from the wedding. We've all been waiting in suspense. You look so pretty, I never thought I'd see you with an updo!!!! Hope married life is treating you well!
Ash...you look hot! I love your colors...it all looks SO great.
Thanks for the pics! Looking forward to LOTS of great blogging from you two!
good work
Yeah! I'm so glad you finally posted some pictures. You guys look great and I'm glad you live so close to us now. We still need to have you over for smores.
So I blog stalked you and I love your wedding pictures! Congratulations!
By the way, this is Courtney, Mckay's sister.
I LOVE it! It was so great seeing you! You look so happy...I won't bring up your job:)
Ashley looks gorgeous- what a cute couple! I heard my friend Brian Borup is in your ward. He's great.
wow - ashley you look beautiful!! congrats!! i just saw your fly sis steph on the island. we should have a campus park reunion sometime with all the peeps!
yoohoo! I stalked you from Nicole. YOU ARE MARRIED?! Wow! congrats ashley! This is awesome! Kyle and I owe you a nice wedding gift from all those bucks you saved us at Kinkos! need your address! chellwoodburyatyahoodotcom
Post a Comment