On Friday Ben's mom took us to the Festival of Trees. It is a fundraiser for the Primary Children's Hospital where people decorate trees that are then sold. There were a ton of trees and it was fun to see how they were decorated. There was one tree that was decorated with Legos and Lincoln couldn't understand why he wasn't allowed to play with them. This was at the very end and Lincoln had just had a meltdown since I wouldn't let him push the stroller through the large crowds of people, but I like how Hayden is looking at the camera.


4 comments:
We went on Friday too. It was soooo crowded, but a lot of fun. Too bad we didn't see you there.
You have 2 babies!! Hayden is a handsome devil.
Yeah new pics! Festival of trees sounds fun. You look good Ash.
I'm so proud of you for getting out of the house with two kiddos! They look darling, as usual!
Post a Comment