Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hayden Jack Photo Shoot

My friend Trina came to the hospital and took some cute pictures of Hayden. Here are just a couple so you can see our cute baby!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! congrats you guys! I am so happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Oh my he is so so handsome! I love you Hayden Jack Jones!!!!

Jessica said...

He is DARLING!!!!! I can't wait to see him!

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh I love him!!!!

kimball said...

What a beautiful boy! He looks like he could be the son of Angelina with those nice full lips. I can't wait to hold him!

kimball said...

That was really me who made the comment, not your dad :)

Jessica F. said...

He is beyond darling. You look beautiful and so happy. Congrats!

Mauri said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Good luck with your two cute little ones.

Chelsea said...

he's a handsome one! it was nice to hold him...such a cutie! hope you all adjust well to the new family.

Roberts Family said...

Oh my gosh Ashley he is so beautiful! Perfect little head and chubby cheeks and full little lips. Can't wait to love on him. ;-)