Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I didn't take any pictures of Lincoln on Halloween, so I was going to force him back into his costume today for a photo shoot. Ben's mom just posted these on Facebook, so it looks like I won't have to anymore.




9 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO CUTE!!! It's so funny too- I think, "Oh my gosh he looks just like Ashley!!" and then right away I change my mind and thinks he looks like a mini-Ben. Must just be a perfect mix of the two.

Ben said...

What a cute little Monkey!!

Alicia said...

There's my cute little monkey boy! I love you Linky! I miss you, too! Kisses!

Unknown said...

hey monkey twin!

Luisa said...

I have a hard time understanding how you took no pictures on Halloween...that completely goes against my nature. How is it we are friends?? Anyway, thank goodness Ben's mom stepped in, because little Lincoln looks so dang cute in that costume. I'm glad the moment was captured:)

kimball said...

He looks like an angel dressed up like a monkey.

Natalie said...

Thanks for posting these!! I can just imagine how cuddly he was in that Monkey costume.

Jessica F. said...

He is so dang cute! I love his expressions!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!