Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random Picture

I was planning on blogging some pictures of Lincoln tonight, but I couldn't get the pictures to upload to the computer. Since Ben isn't home, and to appease my mom and sister, here is a picture courtesy of my cell phone. Usually Lincoln eats and then we put him to bed while he is still awake, but tonight he fell asleep while I was burping him. Is there anything sweeter than a cuddling a sleeping baby?

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

What a darling picture! There is nothing sweeter than a cute little baby asleep on you like that. Lincoln is such a cutie!
Sterling Henry use to do that all the time but Dellin is not interested. So live it up, someone needs too!

Amy Coontz said...

NOTHING sweeter!

kimball said...

Nothing sweeter than my baby with my grandbaby.

BethAnn Jones said...

Precious....both of you.