Sunday, October 3, 2010

House Pictures Finally!

Finally!!! I am sorry it has taken so long to post these, but not having internet makes it difficult to post pictures. We don't have pictures of Lincoln's bedroom because he is asleep in there everytime I think to take pictures. Also our office isn't complete yet, so there are no pictures of that. I have included the Before picture of each room so you can see what it used to look like.
The shelf that Ben's parents made for our dining room. We are all ready for Halloween.
Hall Bathroom Before

Hall Bathroom After - We decided to embrace the blue, but try to mellow it out a little.

Hall Before

Hall After

Kitchen Before

Kitchen After - We still need to put a light in this room, but we can't decide on what we want.

Living Room Before

Living Room After

Master Bedroom Before

Master Bedroom After - We still need to hang up pictures in here

Master Bathroom Before

Master Bathroom After

Railing Before

Railing After

We haven't really done much to the downstairs yet, but maybe next year. We need to take a remodeling break for a while.

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Is this house kind of the same layout as Ben's Parents? Nice job! Love the Kitchen :)

Unknown said...

It looks so good Ashley!!! Great job..

Roeckers said...

I love how you haven't gone remodeling crazy. You took what you had and updated it very tastefully and the results amazing! Love the kitchen and the tiled shower in the master!
Good job!

Shelli said...

I don't understand. WHY did you change those beautiful yellow counter tops in the kitchen?

Brittany said...

Ash I love it!

The Pixton Family said...

Looks great!

Mrs. Vanna Z said...

I had the same thought, "This feels like Ben's parents layout!" how funny!

Wow, you guys are Superman and Wonderwoman. The change is amazing! I personally love the couches and dark floors. Gorgeous. Well done!!!

Stephanie said...

Everything looks so great! I am so glad we got to see so much of it in person and it is fun to see what has been worked on since we were there. Well done guys!

Jessica F. said...

That looks so awesome. I LOVE it! Good work. You must be loving that darling house.

boo face mcjones said...

It looks gorgeous! Excellent work!

Mauri said...

Love the remodel. You embraced the blue, why not the pink? Ha, Ha, ... The floors look fantastic. Good thing you've got some flooring connections. :)

Luisa said...

I am so excited to see these! It is so nice that I have seen it in person and can totally picture the whole layout. You guys did a really great job, and I really appreciate you taking a break on your house so you can come work on mine...(please??!!)