Ben and I are home owners...again! Last Tuesday we finally got keys for a house in Orem. It was built in 1976 and had been lived in by the original owners the whole time. They never updated the house in anyway, so there is a lot of work for us to do before we move in. As requested by members of my family here are way too many pictures of it, but not the outside cause we forgot to take any. Keep in mind these are Before pictures and Ben has already ripped out....well pretty much everything.
Living Room
Front Entry - sadly we are getting rid of this sweet tile work
15 comments:
How fun! Where in Orem is it? I love the his and hers bathrooms! I don't think I've ever seen a blue toilet before!!
It is just north of Orem Community Hospital...if you know where that is.
We had a pink bathroom and a blue bathroom in our house when i was little. It really helped us learn our colors :-) My question is if you are going to keep the yellow countertops............
pink toilet! blue toilet! yellow countertops! red carpet!!! that place is AWESOME!!!!
but seriously it's so so so spacious and cool and i am excited to see what all you do with it! and did i mention spacious!!!!!! we hawaiians cramped into our little living spaces are jealous. very cool.
the blue, pink and yellow are stunning!
congrats! we will have to come and visit!
what would you change?? congrats! looks like a fun project.
That is a lot of work!! You guys are AWESOME to take that one!! Tonz of COLOR! It looks like awesome space, and I love the shelves already built in for storage!! This is when Ben's job will REALLY pay off!!
I want yellow countertops! Looks awesome:)
sweet! I can't wait to see the 'finished' project, although home ownership is always a work in progress it seems! Congrats and good Luck! BTW- I don't kow WHY you want to get rid of that tile in the entry!!
They were serious about color. I love the pink and blue bathrooms, the yellow table and the red carpet. I am sure you are keeping all those things right?!?
I can't wait for more pictures!
sweet! i am so excited for you! really i am! can't wait for a party there!
please tell me you are keeping the pink and blue toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much space! I love all the colors in the house, the pink, yellow, and blue toilets are FABULOUS! Also those counter tops in the kitchen are priceless. Please tell me you are going to keep that gorgeous light fixture in the bathroom. :)
I can't wait to see what you do with it all! I am interested to see how much you keep and how much you change!
Come back in a month to see the after pictures?? Are you kidding me???? You'd be the rockstars of the century if you have that place remodeled in a month. I would then definitely hire you to come do ours. I spent a month looking and stone veneers for the fireplace that I didn't even end up using!! Haha...I'm nuts though. I guess if you aren't living in it that might make all the demolition happen faster. But having a baby makes it so much harder to give the time to it that you need to...ya know? Anyway, it's a great house and will look awesome with your updating. Whatever you do...DON'T remove the pink and blue toilets and sinks!!!
Post a Comment