Today Lincoln had his two month checkup. He is 24.75 inches which means he is in the 95th percentile for height. He only weights 12.4 pounds which puts him in the 50th percentile for weight. He also received some shots where he screamed an ear piercing scream for a moment and then fell asleep. I would post a cute picture of him, but they are all on Ben's computer and I am too lazy to turn it on. Yes I just admitted that.
3 comments:
oh, the shots are the worst! At least they don't remember them when they are that young. Zoey was traumatized by her last set, and cries everytime she has to go back to the doctor now. in fact, I took her to a mall dressing room and she started SCREAMING....it totally reminded her of the Doctor's office! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Wow he is growing pretty fast!!
M is still only 14Lbs at 7months! You Hawkins girls sure make tall babies!
He's a cutie!
I love that you admitted that! I am so sad I missed seeing you and meeting you adorable little man!
Post a Comment