Well it is an old car, but new to us. We are proud owners of this beautiful 1967 VW Bug. These pictures were taken about two months ago and it looks a lot better now. The wheels are black now instead of the lovely white with rust look.




Also the back bumper is replaced with a shiny newer one. Some guy paid Ben $20 for the old bumper. I will have Ben take new pictures so you can see what a gem she has turned into.
5 comments:
cute! and that is pretty much my favorite shade of blue- so classic!
Good thing Ben's on the HOA board. ;)
Awesome car, I can't wait to see it all pimped out. :)
Oh wait...it isn't our car it is Collette's second car, since we are only allowed two parking spaces.
I think someone (Ben) is going to have to fine Colette! :)
Post a Comment