Monday, June 1, 2009

HAWAII

Ben and I went to Hawaii a month ago, and after much peer pressure I have decided to post some pictures.

We went to a Luau and had bought this nifty smoothie in a pineapple.

We met up with out friend Bob in Maui. He was nice enough to let us stay with his whole extended family for a night.


We hung out on some lava rock in Maui. There were turtles in the water, but you couldn't see them in the pictures we took.

We saw a lot of beautiful scenery, like this picture here.


Here we are at a Buddhist temple in the middle of a cemetery.


Hawaii was full of cool cars like these. Notice that the Bug has grass growing through it. Plus look forward to an exciting post in a couple of days about a new VW adventure.

At the PCC we saw some kids climbing a tree.

And were entertained by this guy.

Here is some more beautiful scenery.

But the best part was getting to see this cute little boy, oh and Stephanie and Thomas. We realized once we got home that this is the only picture we took of him while we were there, but you can check out Stephs blog for more cute pictures of him.

12 comments:

My Life as a Dog said...

Um, jealous!

Stephanie said...

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha

that one picture you have of ambrose is pretty hilarious...... what the? he's a funny boy. :)

hooray for you finally posting your hawaii pictures.

Brittany said...

i feel like you should post more often! it was so fun to read your blog again.

Jessica F. said...

Looks like you had a killer trip!

I too think you should post more often. You are too funny not to hear from more!

Annalise said...

Hey, you're on friend probation, just so you know. You've been on probation for months, but I guess it doesn't do any good if you don't know about. If you want out of it, you're going to have to actually call me back and we're going to need to hang out. :)

The Hawaii trip looks like it was fun!

Emily said...

I take back everything I ever said about you being a good story teller. (But it does look like you had a good time!)

Lisah said...

Very fun!!! And I am also VERY JEALOUS!

Ashley said...

I agree that I did a horrible job telling about our trip, but in my defense I was blogging against my will. Halfway through Ben told me I wasn't allowed to started every sentence with "We", which is why it started changing up. I have enjoyed all the comments and attention I have received from blogging again, so I am thinking I will do it again tomorrow.

Katie said...

I have a picture of the exact same guy from the last time that we went to the PCC. Looks like the PCC has good job security.

Hema and Becky said...

How fun! I would love to go to Hawaii right now. I think it is funny that it took peer pressure to post about it, I think that I would be bragging it up!

TrinEthan said...

luckeeeeee!

The Pixton Family said...

Hawaii is gorgeous- I've never been.