Ben and I spent Christmas here in Orem with Ben's whole family. We had a great time and today I finally decided to blog all about it. I was looking through pictures and thought to myself is it possible to get a 2, 3, and 4 year old to all look at the camera at the same time? The evidence overwhelmingly proves the answer to be no!
4 comments:
So comical and true to form for my kids. Thanks for posting. Now if I could just figure out how to link to your post from my blog...
Ash- your nephew and nieces are so cute, and there is NO way to get a good picture of any 3 children under the age of 5.
Looks like you had a good time! Kids are the best part of Christmas!!!!
What a fun time. PS. did you know my husband know your husband...how funny. we should get together some time....let them and us remineus.
Post a Comment