It is a Christmas Miracle! We are finally updating our blog. I loved the pictures of me as Wonder Woman and I just wasn't ready to move on. But it is finally time to move on to Christmas. When I was a kid I wanted to collect Nutcrackers and so my parents supported me in this crazy decision. I actually haven't collected any new ones in years, but I loved having Christmas decorations this year. Ben and I are going to start the collection back up, but Ben wants to be a little more discriminating on which ones we collect. Apparently $7 Nutcrackers are no longer good enough for our collection.


11 comments:
Yeah an update! I love your tree and the nutcrackers look nice.
its nice to see the nutcrackers again and a new post from you. your place looks so nice and christmasy :)
you should light your new citrus candle that you won last night....all thanks to me!
Thanks again Marcus, the citrus candle was the finishing touch that completed the room.
What's wrong with a $7 nutcracker? I do enjoy their creepy faces when you get them from the dollar store! I do love the nutcrackers though!
Welcome back!!! I love that you use to collect nutcrackers! Why did we not have those up in our apt.?
What a fun thing to collect. We own one and little Hema likes to mash our fingers in it. We might have to donate it to you! It was fun to see you at the family party! Ben did a great job on the chimes!!!
I agree Lisa what is wrong with a $7 Nutcracker? Sure I didn't post any pictures of the $7 ones cause they looked bad, but why be a Nutcracker snob! Oh in case anyone was wondering Ben loves the chimes.
I have to admit that nutcrackers kinda creep me out. But I like your tree! And I'm glad you finally updated your blog. After Christmas is over I'm going to call you and we're going to hang out. Deal?
I'm rockin my Nutcracker collection in my house too
ok Ash and Ben it is time for a New Years miracle and update your blog!!!!
Post a Comment