Ben and I had the best costumes ever this year! Okay, really I was just being nice I had the best costume ever! Just kidding Ben your 70's guy was cool too. Look even Betty and Kimball came all the way to Utah to meet Wonder Woman.
Ashley!!!!! I have never known you to be a person who would wear a wonder woman costume! look out- married ashley is fierce!
i also am delighted to see any images of my cute parents, anywhere.
ben's costume is about on par with any of thomas'... in other words, safe. :) thomas dressed up as himself one year (he wore the same outfit he wore on the cover of one of their cds and held the same sign)... at least they are "dressing up" right? :)
hey!!! my word verification is: advil, advil! awesome.
Marriage has really changed you. I remember two years ago when I tried to get you to go to Misty's Halloween party with me. You "dressed up" in a t-shirt and your orange pumpkin pajama pants. Then you fell asleep before the party. When I tried to wake you up, you growled, then kicked me and I left you behind. :-) Those were good times.
Awesome! I love it! I can't wait to see you guys this week. Don't worry about dressing up for me, though. I already know you're Wonderwoman. You have to be, because you married my brother! That was one of his prerequisites. :)
Katie, sorry once again for kicking you, but you know I can't be held accountable for what I do in my sleep. I loved my Wonder Woman costume so much that I want to wear it around all the time, but I think that the people I work with would think I am crazy.
thanks ash for posting that i have been waiting and waiting... and i must agree with mindy that the story of you wearing pajama pants two years ago to "dress up" and then falling asleep before the party made me laugh out loud.
18 comments:
Ashley!!!!! I have never known you to be a person who would wear a wonder woman costume! look out- married ashley is fierce!
i also am delighted to see any images of my cute parents, anywhere.
ben's costume is about on par with any of thomas'... in other words, safe. :) thomas dressed up as himself one year (he wore the same outfit he wore on the cover of one of their cds and held the same sign)... at least they are "dressing up" right? :)
hey!!! my word verification is: advil, advil! awesome.
You are a genius! I had this costume 3 years ago, but you made yours modest (and warm) and for that you get 4 stars.
Marriage has really changed you. I remember two years ago when I tried to get you to go to Misty's Halloween party with me. You "dressed up" in a t-shirt and your orange pumpkin pajama pants. Then you fell asleep before the party. When I tried to wake you up, you growled, then kicked me and I left you behind. :-) Those were good times.
I love the costume, but the story "Katie" left on her comments was my favorite part of the post!
I love the costume! Good job dressing up. I also loved seeing your house. I have never been there yet.
I LOVE Your costume. It's fabulous!
You look hot!
That is such a sweet outfit! You are a natural wonder woman!! Not just anyone could wear that costume and look so good!!
Awesome! I love it! I can't wait to see you guys this week. Don't worry about dressing up for me, though. I already know you're Wonderwoman. You have to be, because you married my brother! That was one of his prerequisites. :)
Love the costume and we are so lucky to have run into you guys at PF Changs, it made out night!
Katie, sorry once again for kicking you, but you know I can't be held accountable for what I do in my sleep. I loved my Wonder Woman costume so much that I want to wear it around all the time, but I think that the people I work with would think I am crazy.
thanks ash for posting that i have been waiting and waiting... and i must agree with mindy that the story of you wearing pajama pants two years ago to "dress up" and then falling asleep before the party made me laugh out loud.
Oh wow, that is amazing!
OW OW!!! Watch out real wonder woman you now have compation!!!
you were made to be wonder woman. that was fantastic!
Thank you for doing that, cuz that made my day...you look awesome! Excited to see you in a couple weeks...
I lOVE wonder woman! I would have lived in that costume as a kid. You look awesome in it!
Major hottie! I love it!
Post a Comment